Sunday, March 24, 2013

happy sunday

Andrew's on a plane 
on his way home from Albuquerque, New Mexico
(did anyone guess that by the drive that I map-quested)
Stella and I had a girls weekend
We went to Brooke's dance competition on Friday
then on Saturday we went shopping
and I tried to pack/organize
but Stella was on one.
I threw some old, raw spaghetti noodles in the trash
and Stells took every last one out and hid them all around the house.
We also had a visit from some of Andrew's young men
who come over several times a week
mostly....for food!


Stella wanted to take a picture before church today.
She really likes her new skirt.
She's been twirling all day.



3 comments:

Monica said...

Nope didn't guess New Mexico

jayni & ben said...

I need a girl so she can twirl in a skirt. boys and girls are so funny it cracks me up!! she seems so stinking funny.

Tyler & Nicole said...

She's getting sooo big!