Monday, April 22, 2013

Easter 2013

Stella loved Easter this year!!
We've been practicing finding eggs for about a month
every time we went to my grandparents this past month
Stella would make me hide all her decorative eggs
and then she'd hunt for them


So by the time the real thing rolled around....we were ready.

We had a big Easter Egg Hunt at Mindy's house
Stella found one of the $5 eggs all on her own
I literally didn't see it.
It was way low....so being short paid off for her!


This is my favorite shot of Stella in her Easter dress
She was giving a dirty look to Brooke
(don't mind all the treasures in the background...
my mom went a little crazy with the Easter baskets this year...
Jordan actually ended up asking
"What holiday is it again? Christmas?")



The Easter Bunny came to our house and hid more eggs

Gotta love the bedhead hair

She got many other surprises in her basket

a  princess crown

books


 pjs


a doll

Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!

No comments: