Tuesday, January 15, 2013

"She's SO Much Cuter"

2012 wasn't the best year around here
I was really hopeful that 2013 was gonna be much better
so far we have started out on the wrong foot
majorly
lots of sickness and bad news

the sickness is why I haven't been blogging

but something funny did happen yesterday

I took Stella to the McDonalds PlayPlace
while she was playing
she made friends with a 3 year old boy named Jared
he was really sweet to her
showing her around the place
when she got scared he held her hand and guided her a little farther to the top
and then he put her on his lap and slid down the slide with her
they played for a good hour together

when it was time for Jared to go
he did not want to leave
but finally his dad convinced him to get off the toys and go
as he walked out the door with his dad
this was the conversation I caught

Jared:     But Dad, I don't want to go.  She is just soooo much cuter than Heather.
Dad:        Heather, your sister?
Jared:     Yeah, she is soooo much cuter than my sister!!!

we think she's pretty cute too

right now she talks so much
and she makes me laugh everyday

right as I am typing this she is playing with Daisy and Minnie
saying
"I like your bow, Daisy"
"I like your bow too, Minnie"


and last but not least
Happy Birthday to Grandpa Dibb in Bolivia!!


2 comments:

Monica said...

That story about Jared is so cute hehe

Tyler & Nicole said...

I don't know Heather but I'm certain that Stella IS sooooo much cuter than her ;) Crossing my fingers that your year makes a quick turn around and that February is better for you! In my personal opinion January is the most blah, lame month of the year!