Wednesday, February 6, 2013

my birthday weekend

My 27th birthday was last Friday
and thanks to all my family
I had one of the best birthdays!
 
It actually all started on Thursday
when my mom and Lindsay took me to lunch at Kneaders.
Then on Friday,
Lindsay and I went to the mall with the kids,
she bought my lunch,
and we shopped and let the kiddos play on the indoor playground
 
Saturday,
I had to run to a bridal shower for Andrew's cousin.
Then we went up to the zoo
with Bryce, Becca, and Zoey
 
Stella and Zoey weren't in the mood for posing for pics
but we still made an attempt.
 




I took pictures of the wolves
because they are NEVER up next to the fence like this



 
The birthday didn't end there.
After the zoo,
we drove down and met my entire family at
The Cheesecake Factory
Yum!
I may have eaten both mine and Andrew's leftover cheesecake.
He was mad, so I had to play the
"it's my birthday" card.
 
Thanks to everyone who helped make my birthday fun!
 
 

1 comment:

Monica said...

Good for you eating all the cheesecake haha that's how I roll